QUINS PHARMACY PRESCRIPTION SERVICES
We provide the following Services:
- Prescribed medicines. You need to provide us with the prescription from your doctor if you are to receive subsidised medicine from us.
- We provide Professional advice about the medicines you have been prescribed.
- We maintain a medication profile, keeping a list of medicines you have been prescribed in our files.
- For you safety, we have an obligation to report any findings about your medicine to your prescriber, your doctor, dentist or midwife. This will be done in a confidential manner.
We dispense your prescription according to the professional requirements required by the Ministry of Health, Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand, the subsidy requirements of the Pharmaceutical Schedule and our contract with the Health Funding Agency - Southern Region.
Our Services include:
- Directions for safe and effective use of your medicine.
- Advice about managing side effects from your medicine
- The correct storage requirements for your medicine and disposal of unused medicine.
- The expected outcome of your therapy
- If you wish to ask us about your medicines, call us or contact us by e-mail.
We have written and implemented policies for security and take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of you and our employees. We have a pharmacist in the pharmacy at all times. We employ qualified technicians and our dispensing services are always supervised by a pharmacist. If you wish to discuss your medicines with a pharmacist, please ask. Our pharmacists' registration certificates are displayed in the pharmacy in the consultation area provided.
Our Service complies with all aspects of the Code of Health and Disability Services Consumer Rights.